The new New Jersey MP68 stands for a Double Din design and technical performance, from the outstanding quality of radio reception to the various connection options for all types of storage media, also includes integrated Bluetooth , which lets you connect at any time a mobile phone stereo quickly and easily.
Its modern design is attractive, and has conveying dynamism and vitality. Sixty percent of new cars come with compartments for double teams Din, which is why the New Jersey MP68 is a great alternative. Due to its size, the integrated buttons into the front of the radio are easy to handle. The encoder in black with round oscillator control is the core management team, as it serves to control the most important functions of the stereo.For its part, the new Bluetooth module connect to two devices simultaneously, allowing, for example, to use the hands-free cell phone while is making Audio Streaming (transmission of music via Bluetooth) with another device such as a PC laptop. The stereo and mobile phone are recognized as soon as you turn the cell phone inside the vehicle.
The main phone features can be managed and controlled directly from the radio: to accept or end a call, for instance, all it takes is to press the corresponding symbol on the front of the computer. A convenient alphanumeric keypad makes any operation easier. Different keys can be used to store speed dial numbers and help select one of up to 500 phone numbers with your name. The full graphical display can be used and call lists can be edited from it.The radio is equipped with an integrated amplifier with 4×50 watts peak power, and the sound can be adapted to the tastes of the user through the three-band equalizer. You can use the connection to external amplifiers and subwoofers to generate additional sound pressure. Thanks to VarioColour, stereo screen fits perfectly (4,096 colors to choose) to the instrument panel lighting specific to each vehicle.
In addition, the New Jersey MP68 radio can be connected to any MP3/WMA player via the USB interface or an integrated auxiliary input. Even if you connect a portable hard drive with a complete music collection, you can quickly locate and select any song.
Look at some features and specs:
- Blaupunkt New Jersey MP68 CD, MP3, WMA receiver with integrated Bluetooth module to make legal, hands free phone calls while driving.
- Radio has front panel USB port for connecting USB memory stick file stores.
- Switchable display colour (4,096 different colours available) and red button illumination.
- ‘Audio-Mix’ function allows combining output from portable navigation device with currently selected music source.
- Powerful 4 x 50W amplifier with three channel digital equaliser.
- Speed dependant sound control can automatically increase volume with vehicle speed.
- Easily upgradeable with connections for remote control, iPod, external amplifiers and personal hi-fi auxiliary input.
Radio tuner features:
- LW / MW / FM waveband coverage. 30 stations can be preset
- RDS-AF (alternate frequency) feature inaudibly retunes the receiver to the best available signal for the station that is currently set
- Travelstore automatically stores the six most powerful radio stations transmitting locally in the FM memory bank
- TA (traffic announcement) will switch station for the duration of a traffic report. The original station is restored at the end of the report. Tone, balance and volume of traffic announcements can be independently set
- PTY-EON (programme type) information displays and allows selection of similar types of programme (news, pop, classics, sport etc.). Program types can be assigned to preset station buttons
- Scrolling display of radio text information can switched on or off
- Preset scan will play all receivable stations for a period (can be adjusted between 5 and 30 seconds)
- Switchable hi-cut filter improves reception of weak FM stations by reducing treble
- Integrated Bluetooth module with included microphone allows making & answering / rejecting phone calls while your mobile phone remains in your pocket
- Up to five different mobiles can be registered to head unit
- Automatic download of phonebook data (three different phones, 500 entries per phone, four numbers per entry)
- Internal ten number phone book, available to all users
- Phone call audio is initially played through radio’s speakers, but can be re-directed to phone if required
- Bluetooth interface also supports audio streaming
- Will play standard audio CDs and CD-R&R/W discs
- Fast searching, random play, track scan, pause and track repeat functions
- Display can be set to show a combination of track number, track time or clock time during playback
- CD text information (if present on disc) can scroll across display if selected
- Compatible Blaupunkt aftermarket CD changers can be connected
- Up to 999 MP3 / WMA tracks can be handled on CD-R/RW disc. Tracks can be grouped into a maximum of 99 directories. Directories can be nested into an unlimited number of levels
- Support for variable bit rates. MP3 max bit rate 320kbit/s, WMA max bit rate 192kbit/s
- Will play tracks programmed by playlist manager such as WinAmp or Microsoft Media Player
- Display can be configured to show various combinations of directory / file / artist / track / album / time information
- Scan searching, random play, track scan, pause and track / directory repeat functions
- 4 x 50W max power amplifier (4 x 25W RMS). Separate adjustments for treble, bass, fader and balance
- Speed dependant sound adjustment automatically increases volume, by one of six profiles, to compensate for increased noise at higher speeds (requires provision of GALA speed pulse by installer)
- Source-specific sound adjustment. Bass, treble and sub-out settings can be different for each sound input source
- Digital three band equaliser is preset with settings suited to either POP, ROCK, or CLASSIC music styles, or adjust manually
- X-BASS loudness sound enhancement for low level listening. Programmable in four stages
- Power-on, muted, telephone call and navigation announcement volumes can be independently set
- Four channel (3.0V) preamp output for connecting external amplifiers (requires accessory cable)
- Separate preamp output for subwoofer with eight level and four cut-off frequency settings (requires accessory cable)
- USB connection allows memory sticks or compatible hard drives (max. current load 800mA) to be connected to radio for playback of MP3 or WMA files. Media must be specified as a mass storage device and formatted to FAT16 or FAT32 standard. (Very large file stores may result in slow file searches)
- Audio-Mix feature allows aux-input source to be mixed with radio or SD card source, allowing monitoring portable navigation device whilst listening to the radio
- Blaupunkt compatible infra-red remote controls can be added as an optional accessory. Unit can be linked to many makes of factory-fitted remote controls with an additional adaptor
- Conventional telephone or navigation audio can be fed through radio’s amplifier and listened to via vehicle speaker system (requires accessory lead)
- Front aux-input jack socket plus auxiliary input socket at rear of radio (requires accessory cable). Input source can be assigned custom name. (Not available if iPod interface or CD changer is connected)
- Timer allows one hour of use with ignition switched off, to protect vehicle’s battery
- Power-up message of up to 35 characters can be programmed and scrolled when radio is turned on
- Display illumination colour can be set to any one of 4,096 different shades
- Display brightness during day and nighttime can be adjusted to suit viewing conditions
- Display angle (contrast) can be adjusted to suit viewing angle
- Demo mode display of features
- Red control button illumination
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.